2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions to answer!
2. "Just wait until those dead babies start marching, then you'll be eating your words!"
3. The 18th amendment prohibited drinking. It didn't say a word about killing, double-crossing or blowing things up.
4.The pulsating drama of Broadway's bared heart speaks and sings with a voice to stir your soul!
5. The Musical Shot In The Arm !
10. "You would have tried to change the future, which is against the law. So therefore I can tell you nothing. "
11. Whatever happened to "we rape, we pillage"?
12. I'm more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever get.
14. Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize I was disturbing you. You see, every once in a while I suddenly find myself... dancing.
15. "There is always a part of society that sets themselves apart and more is expected from them than from the millions of national comrades. For them, it is not enough to simply pledge 'I believe', but rather the affirmation 'I fight'! "