I took down a collection of 100+ player piano rolls that I brought back from Connecticut years ago. Later this evening after it cools down I will start listing them on ebay. It will be a major undertaking, but I will *never* need these things and I may as well have the money.
I discovered I have *five* coolers. Enough to carry all the food for a fair sized party.
I also discovered a couple packages of special paper I had gotten from Staples during a promotion a long time ago and then forgotten about. One of which was a pack of T-shirt transfer paper, so I played around with that a bit.
First experiment was a so-so success. The transfer worked fine, but I put the image on the front too low. Then for the one on the back I actually scorched the shirt a bit. But it was, after all, a fairly old and already wearing out shirt, so no loss. I did do one more and the other one worked out fairly well, except it's a bit off center. Oh well, learning curve with everything.
Reminds me of when we made up the "Space Wolf" T Shirts. The entire batch was printed on old army green T shirts, as I had a bunch of them, and the army had just converted to brown and I had to get rid of all the green shirts I had. I'm going to do one more on an old army brown T shirt, as I now no longer need them either. These are actually the same images I'm using on cafepress, so these are sort of prototype shirts.